New Healthier School Meal Standards: What You Need to Know
Date: Thursday, February 2, 2012
Time: 1 – 2 p.m. EST
Click here to register.
The new school meal standards are out. Join FRAC and USDA for a webinar to learn how you can help make their implementation a success for schools and for low-income children.
Join us to learn more about this important opportunity for our nation’s children and how you can play a part in making the new standards a success.
- Learn what you need to know about the new nutrition rule, implementation timeline, and process.
- Hear an award-winning school food service leader share strategies for success.
- Identify key action steps and resources.
- Ask your questions.
One hour credit certificate of attendance will be issued. Register Now!
- Jim Weill, Food Research and Action Center
- Cindy Long, Child Nutrition Division, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Jean Ronnei, SNS, Saint Paul Public Schools
- Geri Henchy, Food Research and Action Center
This webinar is part of the FRAC Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act: Putting the Act into Action series. Watch previous webinars in this series.