RSVP for our Philadelphia event at http://philansab.eventbrite.com/
RSVP for our Delaware County event at http://delconsab.eventbrite.com/
Please join us on October 26!
PathWays PA, a nonprofit organization serving the Greater Philadelphia region, is pleased to present the First Annual Network for Strategic Asset Building Symposium, to offer financial education and asset building in the workplace.
This free Symposium will help you offer your workers strategies and tools to build financial knowledge and resources-at no cost to you!
If any of these tools are right for you, PathWays PA will be happy to help you implement them in the workplace without charge.
Featured national and state experts include:
- John Wancheck,Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, EITC Expert
- Holly Chase, PA Office of Financial Education
- How to find free tax preparation during tax season
- How to improve credit
- How to save money through banks/credit unions, prepaid debit cards, U.S. Savings Bonds, and Individual Development Accounts
- How to access economic security programs such as SNAP, CHIP, and LIHEAP
- How to plan ahead before home buying
- At the United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania, 1709 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia
- 8:30 am - 11:00 am
- Register at http://philansab.eventbrite.com/
- At the Drexelbrook Corporate Events Center, 4700 Drexelbrook Drive, Drexel Hill, PA
- 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Register at http://delconsab.eventbrite.com/